End User Support Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Specific Pages for System Requirement:
· Integrity Advocate without Full Screen Monitoring
· Integrity Advocate with Full Screen Monitoring
Technical Support Email – email@example.com
Sales Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
3. While editing the homepage, under Widgets, select Add Widgets. search for Integrity Advocate LTI 1.3 select it and click Add. Save and Close.
DEMO = Use this level for Learner pre- testing. No data is collected but allows Learners to test their system. It is strongly recommended that a DEMO quiz be placed in the course to allow Learners to test for compatibility.
Level 1-6 = Learn more about rules on the Admin Support page.
1. Once the learner is prompted for the Integrity Advocate pre-check, click the gear icon located in the upper right corner.
2. Manually enter the bypass code for the learner, then click the green checkmark to continue. The Learner may begin the exam.
To request/delete bypass codes contact email@example.com.
Do not share this code with Learners.
View the Proctored Results
Invalid (Rules): Identifies Learners who have flagged sessions.
Invalid IDs: Identifies Learners who did not produce a clear or valid ID. Integrity Advocate emails the Learner directly asking for them to resubmit their ID. This link can also be found in the Participant’s tab. Search for the participant and under Status, select Resubmit ID. This will provide a link to send to the participant.
4. Review Status for Learner attempt and address Invalid statuses by clicking the participant’s name to access Learner images taken during quiz.
Note: Images will appear with notes indicating potential flags.
5. Once reviewed, click Override in the Learner attempt.
6. Click the dropdown and select Valid or leave as Invalid, then provide a reason.
7. Click Submit
Note: If the Use Grade Item is selected in the widget for the quiz, click Update Grade to update the Gradebook for the Learner attempt. The IA Status column associated with the quiz will update.